These are the top 10 Law schools in America
Last week, US News & World Report released its annual ranking of top law schools in America. Yale University is ranked at first place.
Yale Law is the champion for the last 23 years that US News has rated law schools in America.
Stanford University is on the second place, while Harvard University comes third.
Below is the list of the top 10 Law Schools in America:
1) Yale University
2) Stanford University
3) Harvard University
4) University of Chicago
5) Columbia University
6) New York University
7) University of Pennsylvania
8) University of Michigan—Ann Arbor
8) University of Virginia
10) Duke University
10) Northwestern University (Pritzker)
The methodology of U.S. News rankings of 197 law schools fully accredited by the American Bar Association are based on a weighted average measures of quality.
The quality measures are:
Quality Assessment (weighted by 0.40)
- Peer assessment score (0.25)
- Assessment score by lawyers and judges (0.15)
Selectivity (weighted by 0.25)
- Median LSAT and GRE scores (0.125)
- Median undergraduate GPA (0.10)
- Acceptance rate (0.025)
Placement Success (weighted by 0.20)
- Bar passage rate (0.02)
Faculty Resources (weighted by 0.15)
- Expenditures per student:
- Student-faculty ratio (0.03)
- Library resources (0.0075)
See the full list of Best Law Schools in America HERE