CySec: Cyprus Investment Firm providing brokerage services renounced its authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) announces that, on 28th April 2017, the CIF Leadtrade Ltd (the ‘Company’), which provided investment services via the domains www.leadtradeltd.com, www.topoption.com, www.excellenceoption.com, www.prestigeoption.com, www.platiniumoption.com, www.optionsclick.com, renounced its authorisation, pursuant to section 24(1)(b) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (the ‘Law’). Therefore, the CIF authorisation with Νumber 296/16 lapsed as from the abovementioned date.
The Company is obliged to settle within a period of three (3) months, pursuant to section 24(3) of the Law, its obligations arising from the investment services that lapsed, including any clients’ complaints.
It is noted that, in accordance with section 25(4) of the Law, the Company remains under the supervision of the CySec until it settles its obligations arising from the investment services or/and activities that lapsed.
- Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced the renouncement of a Cyprus Investment Firm’s license
- CySec announced Renouncement of license of Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec wholly withdraw the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm