Users of this website as well as Members of www.onestopbrokers.com directory acknowledge that they will not send GP ONESTOPBROKER any personal data if they do not want that information to be processed by GP ONESTOPBROKER in the ways described by this Policy.
2. WHO IS GP ONESTOPBROKER?
GP ONESTOPBROKER own and operate www.onestopbrokers.com and is a registered trade name of GP Global Ltd.
7, Alkaios Str., Alkaios Court, Flat 103, 3090 Limassol – Cyprus
GP ONESTOPBROKER is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as visitors and Members of www.onestopbrokers.com. GP ONESTOPBROKER will maintain the confidentiality and protect user’s information in accordance with its normal procedures and all applicable laws, including the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and/or other relevant Cyprus laws and/or regulations issued there under.
The REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data. Any data about living individuals you may enter onto our website directly or include in any message to us will be subject to applicable Laws including REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilize it for the purposes of any transaction concluded for or by you through this website.
If you are in any doubt about any personal data you have submitted through the www.onestopbrokers.com, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem first. We shall take every reasonable step to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
6. INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
Personal Information is provided by users when they use contact forms and/or email address to communicate with us, when registering on www.onestopbrokers.com Directory as a member, when contribute an article for publishing and voluntarily at certain other points, such as entering contests, completing surveys, completing polls, or through any marketing flows and/or subscribing to any Newsletter received from us. Each and every Newsletter you received from us will have a link at the bottom, should you wish to unsubscribe free of charge.
The specific Personal Data we may collect from you online for verification and processing of a request may include, among others:
a) First and last name;
b) Telephone and fax number;
c) Email address;
d) Physical address;
e) Internet address;
f) Mail address;
g) Payment details;
The information we collect may vary and is in any event proportionate to the specific requirements of GP ONESTOPBROKER for processing your request.
You are committed to supplying true, complete and accurate information and to keeping it up to date. If you are in any doubt about any personal data, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the problem first. We shall take every reasonable step to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
If you would like to register as a member of www.onestopbrokers.com Directory you will need to supply us with the information specified to activate your paid subscription. This may include credit card or other payment account information.
GP ONESTOPBROKER does not store any information and data regarding the members’ bank account, credit/ debit card details or other payment account information, unless this is required by Law.
GP ONESTOPBROKER shall not be responsible with regards to any comments or material provided by users.
7. INFORMATION WE OTHERWISE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access our website, we may automatically (i.e. not by registration) received data about you (including for example IP address, type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, your geographic location, the content you view) from third parties we work with (including for example sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) as part of the service we provide you, or for legal reasons. We may use this data to monitor the attractiveness of our website and improve its performance or content.
8. CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
GP ONESTOPBROKER does not believe the content of its website is appealing to children nor is it directed at children under 16 years old. GP ONESTOPBROKER does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 16. However, if by intention we have collected and use information about children below the age of 16 years, we will comply with applicable Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
9. UPDATING YOUR DETAILS
www.onestopbrokers.com Directory’s members and other users who provide their personal information from time to time, have the right to access and the right to rectify their personal data by logging using their password or by sending GP ONESTOPBROKER a written request by email to email@example.com.
Where members and other users provide updated, altered, amended or varied information and data, then GP ONESTOPBROKER will try but cannot undertake that it will be changed as requested.
Where your data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, we will communicate any rectification to them, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
10. WHY GP ONESTOPBROKER COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA AND HOW IT USES IT
GP ONESTOPBROKER may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- use it for our legitimate business interests, such as managing the operation of our website and our business;
- record and monitor your use of our website for our business purposes which may include analysis of usage, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports;
- to enable your registration on the OneStopBrokers Directory;
- to communicate with you;
- to send you marketing communications about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. On the occasion of each message, you may opt out of further promotional offers by replying to the email message;
- to request your participation in surveys, polls and market researches, although you do not have to respond to them;
- to facilitate social sharing functionality;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints;
- to provide you with information and/or updates about our website;
- to send you Newsletters;
- for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our website; which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
11. YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless subject to a restriction under the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data which the GP ONESTOPBROKER holds about you. We may charge a reasonable fee, as permitted under GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Article 15(3), based on administrative costs involved in processing your request to access your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request that GP ONESTOPBROKER corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- Right to erasure. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request your personal data to be erased;
- Right to restriction of processing. Where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, you have the right to request a restriction on further processing, in accordance GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679 provisions;
- Right to data portability. Where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- Right to object. Where applicable under the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to withdraw your consent. Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to withdraw your consent;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Cyprus Personal Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please in the first instance contact GP ONESTOPBROKER at email@example.com.
12. MARKETING INFORMATION
www.onestopbrokers.com may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, newsletters or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail when available. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
In this respect, when we send you any marketing email, you will be given automatically the opportunity to object, free of charge and in an easy manner, to such use of your electronic contact details when they are collected and on the occasion of each message and you may automatically opt out of further promotional offers.
13. WHEN WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data, when necessary, with third parties for the performance of our business operations. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy requirements. Third parties may be storage service providers, search engine providers, data analytics platforms, advertising platforms, marketing services providers, system support.
GP ONESTOPBROKER cannot ensure that a third party will not unlawfully access private details.
14. TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, share, or disclose any of the information we collect from or about you to any third parties (apart from third parties as described above) such as companies that are not owned by or controlled by or associated to us, for any business purposes, including marketing and joint business efforts for related and unrelated products and services, unless you have provided your specific consent for this disclosure. Nevertheless, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information to relevant recipients if it is required to do so by law.
If you have at any time agreed for your personal data to be disclosed to any third party as described above, you may choose to cancel any such disclosure by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org directing us not to make any such further disclosure.
15. FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The time period for which we keep your personal information varies according to what the information is used for. In some cases there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain the information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for which is to be further processed.
16. IP ADDRESSES
www.onestopbrokers.com may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. This information is used by www.onestopbrokers.com for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the www.onestopbrokers.com.
18. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We recognize the importance of guarding the security of your personal information and on-line communications. We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and destruction (backup) and unauthorized processing. We restrict access to personal data that is collected about you to only those who have a need to know that information in connection with the purposes for which it is collected and used. We employ individuals, who are suitably qualified, possess the necessary technical knowledge and personal integrity for maintaining confidentiality. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal data.
The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored.
www.onestopbrokers.com Directory’s members who have be given or where they have chosen a password which enables them to access certain parts of our website, are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask them not to share a password with anyone.
19. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
20. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country in which we engage service providers. This may include, but not limited to, instances where your Personal Data may be stored on servers located outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. You hereby expressly consent to us transferring your Personal Data outside of your country of residence. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
21. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
www.onestopbrkers.com is owned and operated by GP ONESTOPBROKER which is a registered trade name of GP Global Ltd.
GP Global Ltd has assigned a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
To contact the DPO please use the mail email@example.com.
22. APPLICABLE LAW
23. CONTACT INFORMATION
This policy was last updated on 26/05/2020