We currently offer readers who are passionate about finance, financial markets or have expertise in any areas of business the chance to increase their readership and exposure by publishing their work on our website.
We highly encourage researchers, analysts and traders to share their work with us which we will be happy to review and post.
You have decided that you want to be part of our team by contributing with your article? Follow the guidelines below and submit your article now.
- Articles must be written in English only.
- Your work should be the product of your own ideas and opinions. Plagiarism from other sources will not be accepted.
- Your article must not exceed the 1500 words and have a minimum of 250 words.
- Give us your in-depth analysis and views on one of the categories and topics that we offer on our website.
- Before submitting review your grammar and spelling. If not, our team will have the permission to do so and correct any mistakes, font and size of your text.
- If using any kind of references please provide us with the necessary links and details of those.
- Include a brief summary of you. We would like to know your personal info, education, achievements and other publications you may have.
Kindly note that we only accept articles covering one of the following categories:
- Forex and binary option market.
- Currencies, commodities such as gold, oil, wheat, natural gas, and stocks.
- Localized views on the market of your country.
- Global views of the market and the economy.
- Legal issues.
For more information on editorial guidelines and to see how we can collaborate fill in the form below or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.