CySec announced that a Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorization
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) has issued an announcement to inform that on 11th July 2016, the CIF U.P.M. Ltd, which provided investment services via the domain www.upmltd.eu, renounced its authorization pursuant to section 24(1)(b) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (the ‘Law’).
Therefore, the authorization with Νumber 084/07 lapsed as from the above mentioned date.
CySec informs that, U.P.M. Ltd has settle its obligations arising from the investment services or/and activities that lapsed.
Source: CySec – Announcement 07-26-2016 renouncement CIF license UPM Ltd
- CySec announced that a Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its CIF licence
- CySec announced Renouncement of license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced Renouncement of license of a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF)
- CySec approved a new firm as Administrative Services Provider
- CySec announced partial suspension of a Cyprus Investment Firm authorization