GP Global announces the calendar of Continuous Professional Training Courses for 2018
G.P. GLOBAL LTD, a company that is specialised in offering services, training and seminars to CIFs since 2002, has issued an announcement to inform about the organisation of Continuous Professional Training Courses for 2018.
In accordance the announcement, the courses will be offered both classroom based and through internet (E-Course).
The purpose of the Continuous Professional Training Courses is to ensure that, the persons registered in the public register («certified persons») are informed of the legal framework, they are obliged to comply with, when they provide/carry out investment services/activities.
- To satisfy CySec’s provision, for Continuing Professional Training, enabling CIF’s employees to maintain their certification.
- To expand the knowledge and competence of CIF’s employees.
- To answer and solve questions participants might have in the taught syllabus.
All instructors have several years of experience, working for different companies in different positions learned how to deal with day to day issues and are able to help you move from legislation to practice, answer questions that arise as part of everyday practice and advise you how to tackle issues as part of your daily practice.
To find more details about the courses, the dates, the presenters and the registration form, please click the link below:
GP Global Ltd
GP Global Ltd established in 2002 and provides a complete range of consulting/advisory services for the establishment, license and operation of Investment Firms (Brokerage, Forex (FX) and Marker Making) in Cyprus.
In brief the services of GP Global Ltd include:
- Establishing a Cypriot Company
- Complete application process to obtain CySec authorisation to operate as a Cypriot Investment Firm (Brokerage, Forex (FX) and Marker Making)
- After license Legal and Accounting support
- Internal Audit services
- Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering services
- Training courses