iSignthis: Growth Continues……with GPTV driving revenues
iSignthis has issued an announcement to inform that GPTV continues to grow. iSignthis continues to be a rare growth story that is also cashflow positive.
iSignthis Merchant Settlement System (MSS) is now almost fully automated, and will deliver further efficiencies. The MSS will also provide us with a platform to ensure that we can grow to take advantage of the full network effect we are creating via the Paydentity™ ecosystem. MSS will allow us to access GPTV data on a slightly delayed but real time basis, in turn allowing us to harness detailed business intelligence for further, more granular and targeted growth with each merchant.
GPTV Update > 31 October 2019: Actual annualised (unaudited) GPTV exceeds A$2.25bn (up 13.5% from 30 September, 423% from 30 June)
- Actual processed transactional volumes within the EU and AU PaydentityTM ecosystem continue to grow in line with expectations as new business customers are on-boarded
- Merchant Services Fee (MSF) percentage is consistent with the targeted 125bps ecosystem average.
- The PaydentityTM ecosystem continues to expand as a business service offering, with a focus on growth through customer acquisition and multiple revenue lines, including card acquiring and eMoney accounts growth.
- Actual annualised EU+AU PaydentityTM ecosystem GPTV of A$2.25bn to 31 October 2019.
- The Company continues its growth whilst remaining cashflow positive.
Find more details at: iSignthis announce that GPTV continues to grow
Civic Financial Communications
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
+61 418 999 894
Chris Northwood can be contacted at chris.northwood@iSignthis.com or
+61 (0) 458 809 177
EU shareholders may also contact Dr. Reuter Investor Relations, Dr. Eva Reuter on +49 (0) 69 1532 5857 or email email@example.com