Dukascopy Japan announced launch of Forex trading services
Dukascopy Japan (former Alpari Japan) has issued an announcement to inform about the soft launch of its services.
According to the company, as of October 16, clients of Dukascopy Japan are able to trade currencies only. Binary options, Metals and CFDs will be made available at a later time.
Dukascopy Group confirms strict compliance with Japanese regulation and announces that residents of Japan will be entitled to open accounts with Dukascopy Japan exclusively.
- Spotware Releases cTrader Open API 2.0
- CySec suspends the license of Cyprus Investment Firms providing Forex and Binary Options trading
- Spotware’s cTrader wins Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform award
- Dukascopy will temporary decrease maximum leverage on EUR currency pairs
- TechFinancials is terminating the agreement with IBID for manage one of its B2C binary options trading brands