CySec imposed more than 1 million in Administrative Fines on Investment firms in 2016
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) has imposed the total of €1,168 million of fines on Cyprus Investment Firms in 2016, till August 31. In this amount is included a settlement made between CySec and a CIF.
The biggest fines were imposed on Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Ltd, Rodeler Ltd and B.O.Tradefinancials Ltd.
Specific, for the year 2016 till August 31, the fines imposed by CySec were as below:
– Imposed fines on 11 Cyprus Investment Firms in total of €818.000.
– Reach a Settlement with a CIF for the amount of €350.000.
Further to the Administrative Fines, CySec has suspend the license of 6 Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs).
Click on CySec Fines in 2016 (till August 31) to find more about:
- The name and the amount of each company fined
- The reason of the fine
- Companies that their CIF License Suspended and Withdraw
* On the CySec Fines in 2016 (till August 31) you can find also all the fines imposed by CySec for the year 2015.