CySec announced continuance of suspension of a CIF license
Following previous announcement dated 29 July 2016, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec), following a decision at the meeting dated 26 September 2016, announces that the authorisation of the Cyprus Investment Firm AirFinance Pro Ltd (‘the Company’), with number 206/13, continues to be suspended.
While the suspension of the authorisation is in force, the Company:
1. Cannot provide any services, pursuant to section 26(5) of the Law.
2. Must, if existing clients so wish, without being considered in violation of section 26(5) of the Law,:
2.1. Close all open positions in relation to clients’ contracts on their maturity date, or on an earlier date if the client so wishes.
2.2. Return to existing clients their funds and profits earned.
Investors will be kept informed of any further decisions of CySec on the matter.
- CySec announced that the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm continues to be suspended
- CySec announced Continuance of suspension and commencement of proceedings for the possible withdrawal of a CIF license
- CySec decided to wholly withdraw the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced the Continuance of Suspension and commencement of proceedings for the possible withdrawal of a CIF license authorisation
- CySec decided to impose a €100.000 administrative fine to a Cyprus Investment Firm