IFSC removed the license of Banc De Binary
The International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC) has issued an announcement to inform that:
BDB Services (Belize) Limited of domain name, Banc De Binary with its registered office at No. 5 Cork Street, Belize City, Belize, C.A., is no longer licensed by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC).
According the announcement the license removal is due to non-compliance to some conditions of the annex attached to the licence granted for ‘Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities’.
IFSC advices all investors and other persons concerned to take note and exercise caution.
- Financial Regulators of Italy and Belize warn for unauthorised financial services firms
- CySec announced an administrative fine to Banc de Binary
- CySec announces that Banc De Binary Ltd renounced its authorization
- CySec announced settlement with a Cyprus Investment Firm for €350.000
- A Cyprus Investment Firm agreed a settlement with the regulator of Belgium for 140.000 euros