CySec announced: New Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec), the financial regulatory authority of Cyprus, has issued an announcement to inform that a new firm has been approved by the Commission as a Cyprus Investment Firm.
According the announcement the firm APME FX Trading Europe Ltd has successfully obtained the CySec licence for CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm).
The firm is now authorized to operate legally under the supervision of CySec and to offer investment and ancillary services to potential customers.
- CySEc decided to withdraw the authorization of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced two firms authorised as Cyprus Investment Firms
- CySec announced that a new firm authorised as Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced CIF license authorization for a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec released that a new Cyprus Investment Firm got the CIF license