CySEC informs that a Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘CySEC’) announces that, on 6th November 2017, the CIF Dragon Options Ltd (‘the Company’), which provided investment services via the domains www.taotrade.com, and www.dragonoptions.com renounced its authorisation, pursuant to section 24(1)(b) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (the ‘Law’). Therefore, the CIF authorisation with Νumber 223/14 lapsed as from the above mentioned date.
The Company is obliged to settle within a period of three (3) months, pursuant to section 24(3) of the Law, its obligations arising from the investment services or/and activities that lapsed.
It is noted that, in accordance with section 25(4) of the Law, the Company remains under the supervision of CySEC until CySEC is satisfied that the Company settled its obligations arising from the investment services or/and activities that lapsed.
Source: CySEC – Announcement regarding renouncement of CIF license
- CySec suspends the license of Cyprus Investment Firms providing Forex and Binary Options trading
- CySec announces that Banc De Binary Ltd renounced its authorization
- CySec fined Binary provider IQ Option for €180.000
- CySec announced a new firm authorised as a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced that a new Cyprus Investment Firm got the CIF license