iSignthis announced annualised Paydentity GPTV exceeds A$1.9bn in Sept 2019
iSignthis has issued an announcement to present further operational update as at 30th September 2019.
In accordance the announcement:
The Paydentity™ Ecosystem is progressively providing more features and capabilities to our EU based business customers. It gives me great satisfaction to see the platform deliver benefits to our customers, our shareholders and the wider community, by delivering a secure and safe transactional electronic money banking platform.
Paydentity™ isn’t just a payments or transactional banking platform. It incorporates the world’s most advanced Know Your Customer’s Customer (KYCC) system, coupled with a highly sophisticated anti money laundering transaction monitoring and reporting system, and with capabilities that span all major card payment methods and more than 23 currencies.
The combination of rapid consumer identity verification and on-boarding, real time crime fighting capabilities, coupled with a massive payment choice is gaining serious traction with our fintech and financial services customers.
The Paydentity™ Ecosystem has taken us more than 4 years to build and gain regulatory acceptance, following the grant of our first patents in 2014. Paydentity helps our customers fight financial crime whilst allowing them to scale their businesses effectively.
- Actual processed transactional volumes within the EU and AU Paydentity Ecosystem continue to grow in line with expectations as new business customers are on-boarded
- MSF % consistent with targeted 125Bps ecosystem average.
- Paydentity ecosystem continues to expand as a business service offering, with a focus on growth through customer acquisition and multiple revenue lines, including card acquiring and eMoney accounts growth.
- Actual annualised EU+AU Paydentity Ecosystem GPTV of A$1.9bn to 30th Sept 2019
Business Customer Group Approvals End Q3 were up↑ 45% to 304 (vs 210 at 30th June)
- The approvals team continues to work through the growing pipeline of business customer applications.
- Group Approvals Continue to Grow Consistently in Line with Expectations
The outlook for the Company continues to be extremely positive, with growth prospects in the EU looking favourable well into the future.
The full announcement can be found on the following link: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191001/pdf/4492jnjbm9j21n.pdf
Chris Northwood can be contacted at chris.northwood@iSignthis.com or +61 (0) 458 809 177
EU shareholders may also contact Dr. Reuter Investor Relations, Dr. Eva Reuter on +49 (0) 69 1532 5857 or email email@example.com
Read more about the company at www.isignthis.com