TechFinancials completed Joint Venture with Optionfortune Trade
TechFinacials announced that has completed the formation of a Joint Venture (“JV”) with the owners of Optionfortune Trade Limited.
The announcement follows the release dated October 21 that the Joint Venture agreement was subject to approval by TechFinancials shareholders.
Read about the Structure of the JV on: TechFinancials Joint Venture agreement with Optionfortune Trade Limited
The Joint Venture agreement is in relation to run a B2C binary options trading platform focused on the Asia Pacific region.
The Optionfortune Trade Limited has now transferred its trading platform activity and all other intangible assets related to its operation to the JV.
- TechFinancials Joint Venture agreement with Optionfortune Trade Limited
- TechFinancials is terminating the agreement with IBID for manage one of its B2C binary options trading brands
- TechFinancials announced issued of shares for Joint Venture partner on a binary trading platform
- TechFinancials reports Revenue increased by 34% to US$9.86m
- TechFinancials reports decrease in Group revenue by 12% to US$13.6 million