Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) has issued today an announcement to inform that a Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation.
According CySec’s announcement, on 27th April 2017, the CIF Lucro Capital Ltd (the ‘Company’), which provided investment services via the domains www.lucrocapital.eu; www.hiwayfx.eu; www.hiwayfx.com, renounced its authorisation, pursuant to section 24(1)(b) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (the ‘Law’). Therefore, the CIF authorisation with Νumber 252/14 lapsed as from the abovementioned date.
The Company is obliged to settle within a period of three (3) months, pursuant to section 24(3) of the Law, its obligations arising from the investment services that lapsed.
It is noted that, in accordance with section 25(4) of the Law, the Company remains under the supervision of the CySec until it settles its obligations arising from the investment services or/and activities that lapsed.
Source: CySec – Announcement 05-18-2017 regarding renouncement of CIF license
- CySec informs that a Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEC suspends the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec: Cyprus Investment Firm providing brokerage services renounced its authorisation
- CySec announced the authorisation of two new Cyprus Investment Firms