CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), further to its Decision published on 17 March 2017, informs the public that, at its meeting dated 12 February 2018, decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of the Cyprus Investment Firm Boursotrade Ltd (‘the Company’), number 235/14, pursuant to section 26(4)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (‘the Law’).
CySEC informs that its decision is based to the fact that it has been satisfied that the Company has complied with section 28(1) of the Law, with regard to the authorisation and operating condition of section 12 of the Law and of section 18(2)(a) of the Law, with section 67 of the Law and with section 92(1) of the European Regulation No. 575/2013.
Source: CySEC – Decision regarding the withdrawal of suspension of CIF licence
- CySec suspends the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
- CySec announced the authorisation of two new Cyprus Investment Firms
- CySec: Cyprus Investment Firm providing brokerage services renounced its authorisation
- CySec informs that decided to withdraw the suspension of a CIF