Supervisory authorities around the world warn for unauthorised financial services firms
The supervisory authorities of the United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority – FCA), Switzerland (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority – FINMA), Hong Kong (Securities and Futures Commission – SFC), Austria (Financial Market Authority – FMA), France (Autoritè des Marches Financiers – AMF), Spain (Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores – CNMV), Ireland (Central Bank of Ireland) and Italy (CONSOB) report the companies and websites offering investment, financial and insurance services without the required authorisations.
Reported by the FCA:
- Verge Finance Private Lending / Verge Finance Services Limited / Verge Finance Uk Limited (http://vergefinance.loan), with declared offices in London;
- Personal Loan Now (www. personalloannow.co.uk), clone of the authorised company Quint Group Limited (reference n. 669450);
- Euro Ventures Group (London) Limited (www.euroventuresgroup.com), with declared offices in Wembley (UK);
- Blue Insurance Uk (www.theblueinsurance.uk), clone of the authorised company Blue Insurance Limited (reference n. 431623);
- Credit Extra Cash, clone of the authorised company QV Holdco Ltd (reference n. 672826);
- Amg Capital Partners Limited (www.amgcapital.co.uk), clone of the authorised company of the same name (reference n. 225540);
- Quaroni Group (www.quaronigroup.com), with declared offices in London and Vienna, clone of the authorised company of the same name (reference n. 611390).
Reported by the FINMA:
- Helvezia Trust (http://helvezia-trust.com), with declared offices in Zurich;
- Zurich Financial (www.zurich-financial.co.uk with declared offices in Zurich.
Reported by the SFC:
- Hong Kong Fengying Holding Company Limited (www.fengying.hk), with declared offices in Hong Kong.
Reported by the FMA:
- By Trading Limited (www.by-trading.com), with declared offices in Vienna;
- Shalom & Gerson Finance, with declared offices in Belgium and Switzerland;
- www.cs-advisory.com, with declared offices in London.
Reported by the AMF:
Reported by the CNMV:
- Media Client Service S.L. with declared offices in Malaga and Marbella, to which Mr Simo Alfassy is associated.
Reported by the Central Bank of Ireland:
- Smith Capital Ventures Inc. (Usa);
- GetcoPro (United Kingdom; www.getcopro.com).
Reported by the CONSOB:
- Worldfxm through the website www.worldfxm.com (resolution n. 20373 of April 5, 2018);
- 2dots Limited through the websites www.24stox.com and www.xtradefx.com (resolution n. 20371 of April 5, 2018);
- www.8infx.com (resolution n. 20372 of April 5, 2018);
- FXCMarkets through the website www.fxcmarkets.com (resolution n. 20375 of April 5, 2018);
- Broker Yard through the website www.brokeryard.com (resolution n. 20374 of April 5, 2018).
- Beware of companies offering investments without the required authorisations
- Supervisory Authorities around the world warn for unathorised financial services providers
- Supervisory authorities around the world warn of unauthorised financial services entities
- Investors warnings to avoid unathorized financial services firms
- Unauthorised financial services companies around the world are reported