CySEC announced withdrawal of Cyprus Investment Firm license
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued today an announcement to inform investors for the withdrawal of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Form.
In accordance the announcement published, CySEC, on its meeting of 29th October 2018, has decided, pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 (ΝI87(I)/2017), to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with number 249/14 of the company Capital Index (Cyprus) Ltd (the Company), due to Company’s decision to expressly renounce it.
>> Complete Services For Authorisation And Establishment of Cypriot Investment Firms. Click HERE for more details <<
- CySec informs that a new firm received the Cyprus Investment Firm license
- CySEC withdraw the authorisation of two Cyprus Investment Firms
- Cyprus Regulator decided to withdraw the license of a Cyprus Investment Company
- CySec announced that a Cyprus Investment Company renounced its authorisation
- CySEC suspended the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm