AFM warns for unauthorised firm
The supervisory authority of Holland (Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets – AFM), reports that the company Matheson Wang Group (www.mathesonwang.com), with declared headquarters in Hong Kong, is offering investment services without the required authorisation.
- Warning against Ftradition LTD
- Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets fined a company for market manipulation
- AFM warns against the business practices of Florijn Duurzaam Wonen
- Financial Regulators around the world warn for unauthorized financial services firms
- Financial Services and Markets Authority of Belgium warns for unauthorised firms