Forex market wrap: EURUSD and EURGBP fell, USDCAD has the highest increase
News coming from Asia this morning indicates that Stocks were mixed, with Japanese shares declining as investors watching the country’s political drama.
Here is some updated key data for the Forex market including the G10 currency pairs, as on the latest trading day.
Currencies main changes
EURUSD recorded a -0,13% change, while the AUDUSD recorded the highest decrease at -1,13%, followed by the NZDUSD at -0,84%.
The yearly changed of EURUSD was 16,26%, where the GBPUSD and EURJPY recorded 13,11% and 13,38% respectively.
Short term indicators
Short term indicators for GBPUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF and USDCAD is “BUY”.
Short indicators for USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, AUDUSD and NZDUSD is “SELL”.
Some key calendar events coming up this week are:
- The statement from Bank of England for the interest rates coming on Thursday.
- Fed policy meeting on Wednesday
- The meeting of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with President Donald Trump at the White House on Tuesday.
- Companies, among others, releasing earnings this week: FedEx, Porsche, Nike, Oracle.
Main moves in Stocks, Bonds and Commodities:
- Japan’s Topix index fell 0.7 percent.
- Australia’s 10-year yield rose to 2.71 percent.
- Gold fell 0.2 percent
- LME copper fell 0.8 percent
Elsewhere, the Bitcoin, the most known cryptocurrency, recovered to trade back above $8,000 after felling as much as 13 percent. Oil prices fell to around $62 a barrel.