Beware of unauthorized companies offering investment and financial services
The supervisory authorities of the United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority – FCA), Italy (National Commission for Companies and the Stock Exchange – Consob), Austria (Financial Market Authority – FMA), Switzerland (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority – FINMA), Luxembourg (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier – CSSF), Hong Kong (Securities and Futures Commission – SFC), Jersey (Jersey Financial Services Commission), France (Autoritè Des Marches Financiers – AMF) and Taiwan (Financial Supervisory Commission Chinese Taipei – FSC), report the companies and websites offering investment, financial and insurance services without the required authorisations.
Reported by the FCA:
- Escrow Global (www.escrow-globalltd.com), clone of the authorised company Escrow Global Ltd (reference n. 521841);
- Gg Financial / Gunnar Grieshofer (www.gunnargfinancial.com), with declared offices in Austria, London, New York and Hong Kong, clone of the authorised company Grieshofer Gunnar, with offices in Austria (reference n. 443100);
- Gumpold Christian & Co (www.gumpoldchristianandco.com), with declared offices in Austria, Hong Kong, and London, clone of an authorised company.
Reported by the Consob:
- Pro Speed Tech Ltd, through the website www.platinumstrade.com (resolution n. 20472 of June 7, 2018);
- United Limited and Y2 Media Group Ltd, through the website www.cfdroyal.com (resolution n. 20473 of June 7, 2018);
- Blue Seal Ltd, Blonde Bear OU and MarketGBP Limited, through the website www.marketgbp.com (resolution n. 20474 of June 7, 2018)
Reported by the FMA:
- Crown-Finance (www.crown-finance.com), with declared offices in Edinburgh;
- Joshua Trade EOOD/ Joshua Development Ltd (www.capmb.com;www.capmbeu.com), with declared offices in Sofia, London and Frankfurt;
- Crowdbridge Global NV (www.crowdbridgeglobal.com) with declared offices in Suriname;
- SpearTrade r (www.speratrader.com);
- Ntb Direct (www.ntb-direct.com), with declared offices in New York and London.
Reported by the FINMA:
- Charles Ross Associates (www. charlesrossassociates.com), with declared offices in Geneva;
- 1APayment Ag (www.1apcoin.com, www.1apayment.com, www.1tus.io);
- Greenwood Capital Management (www.greenwood-capital.com), with declared offices in Zurich;
- Windsor Developments (www.windsordevelopments.com);
- Swiss Assets Fx (www.sfmsas.net);
- Swiss Capital (www.swiss-capital.eu);
- Digital Gold Xchange (www.digitalgoldxchange.com), with declared offices in Zurich;
- Bluestone Asset Management (Europe) Sa (www.bluestone-management.eu), with declared offices in Zurich.
Reported by the CSSF:
- Rainforth (www.rainforth.net), with declared offices in Luxembourg.
Reported by the SFC:
- Xiaohangjia Futures Limited / Xiaohangjia Brokers (www.xhjkg.hk / www.xhjbrokers.com), with declared offices in Hong Kong;
- Manly FX (www.manlyfx.com);
- DongXing Futures Limited (www.donsenhk.com), with declared offices in Hong Kong.
Reported by the Jersey Financial Services Commission:
Reported by the FSC:
- Zavori Financial Group (Asia) Limited;
- Avere Trust Group Limited.
Reported by the AMF:
- Arthur Maury;
- Design your Home;
- Gentlemen’s Equity;
- Sumo Resources Plc.
- Beware of unauthorised financial services entities
- Financial Regulators around the world warn for unauthorized financial services firms
- Beware of companies offering investments without the required authorisations
- Supervisory Authorities Warn: Be Cautious
- Financial Market Supervisory Authorities Around The World Issued Warnings