Beware of unauthorised companies offering financial services
The supervisory authorities of the United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority – FCA), Ireland (Central Bank of Ireland), Austria (Financial Market Authority – FMA) and Italy (Consob) report the companies and websites offering investment, financial and insurance services without the required authorisations.
Reported by the FCA:
- Franklin Law Office (www.franklinlawoffice.com), with declared offices in Boston; Fast Loan Credit of UK LLC, with declared offices in London, clone of the authorised company AvantCredit of UK, LLC (www.avantcredit.co.uk), with offices in London (reference n.: 727347);
- Deutsche Capital Management Ltd (www.dbdcm.org), with declared offices in Dublin, clone of the authorised company Deutsche Capital Management Limited, with offices in Dublin (reference n.: 800392);
Reported by the Central Bank of Ireland:
- Bridge Road Capital Management (Ireland) (www.brcmanagement.com).
Reported by the FMA:
GetcoPro, with declared offices in London.
Reported by the Consob:
- Investment 4 Futures Limited and Tradesfx Limited, through the website www.tradesfx.com (Resolution n. 20626 of October 16, 2018);
- Through the Facebook pages “Trader Pier Day trading” (Https://www.facebook.com/piertraderzurigo) and “Day Trading pmam” (https://www.facebook.com/Day- trading-pmam-236665980384490)
- Beware of unauthorised companies offering investment and financial services
- Alert: Beware of unauthorised companies providing investment services
- Beware of unauthorized companies offering investment and financial services
- Beware of unauthorised financial services entities
- Beware of unauthorised companies and websites offering investment services