The authorisation of four Cyprus Investment Firms is withdrawn by CySEC
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued announcements to inform that at its meetings of 24th June 2019, of 22 July 2019 and of 29th July 2019 has decided, pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 and section 4(7) of Directive DI87-05 for the Withdrawal and Suspension of Authorisation, to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation of four Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs).
The companies are:
- S.L. Capital Services Ltd, with number 064/06
- Spot Capital Markets Ltd, with number 210/13
- DFG Capital (Cyprus) Ltd, with number 029/04
- Globesco Capital Ltd, with number 355/18
CySEC decided the withdrawal of the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisations as the CIFs decided to expressly renounce their authorisation.
- CySEC withdraw the license of two Cyprus Investment Firms
- CySec announces the suspension of the authorisation of CIF ‘1 T.C.R CORP. LTD’
- CySEC suspends the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- Cyprus Investment Firm’s license will continue to be suspended
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm