CySEC withdraw the license of two Cyprus Investment Firms
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the independent public supervisory Authority responsible to exercise effective supervision to ensure investor protection and the healthy development of the securities market in Cyprus, has issued two announcements to inform the withdrawal of Cyprus Investment Firm authorisations.
In accordance the announcements, CySEC informs that on its meetings of 3rd September 2018 and of 10th September 2018, decided, pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017, to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with Number 187/12 of Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Ltd and to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with Number 290/16 of Gobaba FX Cy Ltd.
The decisions are due to the Companies’ decision to expressly renounce their authorisation.
- The authorisation of four Cyprus Investment Firms is withdrawn by CySEC
- CySEC suspends the license of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation
- CySec announced the authorisation of new Cyprus Investment Firms