CySec announced: New Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec), the financial regulatory authority of Cyprus, has issued an announcement to inform that a new firm has been approved by the Commission as a Cyprus Investment Firm.
According the announcement the firm APME FX Trading Europe Ltd has successfully obtained the CySec licence for CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm).
The firm is now authorized to operate legally under the supervision of CySec and to offer investment and ancillary services to potential customers.
- CySec announced CIF license authorization for a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec released that a new Cyprus Investment Firm got the CIF license
- CySec announced approval of a new Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec just released that a new Cyprus Investment Firm got the CIF license
- CySec announced Continuance of suspension and commencement of proceedings for the possible withdrawal of a CIF license