Withdrawal of suspension of CIF authorisation
CySec has published a decision to withdraw the suspension of the authorization of the Cyprus Investment Firm TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd, number 107/09.
TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd was among the four Cyprus Investment Firms that CySec on 31/03/2017 decided to suspend their licenses.
Below is the last decision by CySec as it was released:
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, further to its Decision published on 31st March 2017, informs the public that, at its meeting dated 3 April 2017, decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of the Cyprus Investment Firm TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd (‘the Company’), number 107/09, pursuant to section 26(4)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, as in force (‘the Law’), as it is satisfied that the Company has already complied with the provisions of section 67 of the Law (Own funds) and Article 92(1) of the European Regulation No. 575/2013 (Capital adequacy ratio).
Source: CySec – Withdrawal of suspension of CIF licence
- Withdrawal of suspension of CIF authorisation
- Lift of suspension of the license of ASP Mutual Trust Ltd
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- Cyprus Investment Firm’s license will continue to be suspended
- The authorisation of four Cyprus Investment Firms is withdrawn by CySEC