The European Securities and Markets Authority updates EMIR Validation Rules
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has updated today its validation rules regarding the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) with regards to the revised technical standards on reporting under Article 9 of EMIR.
ESMA updated its validation rules for the reports submitted under the revised technical standards to:
- Allow for the reporting of exchange-traded derivatives in products for which the effective date may be earlier than the date of execution; and
- Clarify how the identification of the product should be validated in the reports submitted on or after 3 January 2018.
For more info in relation to the Validation Rules, click HERE
- ESMA updates Q&A on MiFID II implementation and EMIR
- ESMA publishes updated AIFMD and UCITS Q&As
- ESMA updates on transaction reporting, order record keeping and clock synchronisation
- ESMA publishes final guidelines on MiFID II suitability requirements
- ESMA finalises Advice on Future Rules for Financial Benchmarks