The CySEC decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued an announcement to inform that at its meeting of 8th November 2019, has decided, to withdraw the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm.
In accordance the announcement published, the CySEC has decided pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 and section 4(7) of Directive DI87-05 for the Withdrawal and Suspension of Authorisation, to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with Number 181/12 of Fidelisco Capital Markets Ltd (the Company), due to the Company’s decision to expressly renounce it.
- CySEc decided to withdraw the authorization of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEC decided to withdraw the suspension of the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced: New Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
- CySec witdraw the license suspension of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec: Cyprus Investment Firm renounced its authorisation