CySEC announced withdrawal of Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued an announcement today to inform that it has decided to withdraw CIF authorisation of a Cyprus investment Firm.
In accordance with CySEC’s announcement, CySEC on its meeting of 10 May 2021, has decided, pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 and section 4(7) of Directive DI87-05, to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with Number 283/15 of Stocks Forex AF Ltd (‘the Company’).
As CySEC notes on its announcement, this decision is due to the Company’s decision to expressly renounce its CIF authorisation.
- The CySEC decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEc decided to withdraw the authorization of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced: New Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
- CySEC decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cypurs Investment Firm
- CySEC announced the withdrawal of a Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation