CySEC decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cypurs Investment Firm
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) has issued an announcement to inform that has decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm.
In accordance the announcement, CySEC, on its meeting of 8th November 2019, has decided, pursuant to section 8(1)(a) of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 and section 4(7) of Directive DI87-05, to withdraw the Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation with Number 241/14 of AMFF Ltd (‘the Company’),
CySEC’s decision is due to the Company’s decision to expressly renounce its authorisation.
- CySEC announced withdrawal of Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
- The CySEC decided to withdraw the authorisation of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySEc decided to withdraw the authorization of a Cyprus Investment Firm
- CySec announced: New Cyprus Investment Firm authorisation
- The authorisation of four Cyprus Investment Firms is withdrawn by CySEC